Bharat Electronics Limited, A Government of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Defence, has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of 10 Deputy Engineer posts on fixed tenure basis for 3 years. The Eligible candidates shall apply through the prescribed application format on or before 14.05.2016.
“Success is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration”
-goes a saying. Yes to be successful you need to work hard and particularly for clearing competitive examinations where you are competing with crores of fellow aspirants you need to be on your toes in terms of preparation. Almost all the people who have cleared competitive exams like UPSC, TNPSC etc have undergone intense levels of training inorder to secure their dream job. So to pass out with flying colors in competitive exams you need to put in intense hardwork and dedication and also believe strongly in your potentials thereby improving your overall confidence levels.
BEL Deputy Engineer Recruitment Important Details:
Deputy Engineers (E-II Grade)
Electronics & Communication – 04 Posts
Electrical – 04 Posts
Mechanical – 02 Posts
BE/B.Tech in any recognized university or AICTE approved institution
For GEN/OBC: First Class
For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Pass Class
- Maximum permissible age for applicants is 26 years as on 01.05.2016.
- Age relaxation as per Government rules is applicable to SC/ST/OBC/PWD category candidates.
- OBC/General category candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- crossed demand draft drawn in favour of Bharat Electronics Limited, Bangalore.
- No need for SC/ST/PWD category candidates to pay any examination fee.
- Written Test
Basic pay (Rs.) 16400-40500 (7.2 Lakh per annum)
- The eligible candidates who satisfy the eligibility conditions can apply along with their details in the enclosed format by 14th May 2016 by speed post to:
Postal Address/ Venue of Interview:
Sr. Deputy General Manager,
(HR) Components & EM,
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560 013.
- Last date for Submission of Application form: 14.05.2016
To download application form click here:
To view our previous post on notification for Senior Engineer vacancies in BEL-Ghaziabad kindly click below: