BEL stands as Bharat Electronics Limited and is one of the top electronics company. It recruits students from the branch of Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Electronics and Computer Science through written test that is known as BEL Probationary Engineers Exam.
BEL is conducting written test for the recruitment of Probationary Engineer on 21st June 2015.The exam will be held in different Centres. Huge numbers of applicants have been applied for BEL Probationary Engineers Requirement. Among all these competition how do you prepare for your exam?
Syllabus for BEL Probationary Engineering Exam
- General English
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
- Paper consists questions from the qualifying degree.
General aptitude consists of objective type questions from fundamental engineering subjects and in the specific specializations.
Some Preparation Tips
- Practice previous year question papers.
- Conduct mock test through online websites.
- You need to study on main topics such as Digital Logic Design, Advanced microprocessor and interfacing, Networking, Control Systems, Analog electronics and Digital Electronics, Aptitude and Reasoning, Electrical Machine.
- Correct the time accurately.
- Try to cover entire syllabus.
- After your exam preparation review everything once before attending the exam.
- Make short hand notes to make revision during your preparation.
- Don’t read any new topics at the last moment of exam.
Books for preparation are
- Electrical Machines - Mikesh K. Pathak and Mulukutla S. Sharma
- For network analysis and Synthesis – Franklin S. KUO
- Automatic Control Systems – Benjamin C. Kuo
- Verbal Reasoning – R.S Agarwal
- Digital Logic and Computer Design – M.Morris Mano
- Microprocessor Architecture, Programming and Application – Ramesh S. Gaonkar
- Analytical Reasoning – Shri M.K. Pandey
- The Aptitude Test Workbook – Jim Barrett